POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 3.5 documentation : Re: POV 3.5 documentation Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.5 documentation
From: Ken
Date: 14 Sep 2001 09:52:42
Message: <3BA20CA8.DD86D21C@pacbell.net>
Francois Le_Coat/mailaxis wrote:

> As I suspect, the explicit formula of 3D surfaces is now sufficient to
> define a 3D shape. Am I wrong ? If not, I would really appreciate to
> read the 3.5 documentation about that topic. Is there any online
> documentation available on the WEB ? I really look forward to read it.

The POV-Ray v3.5 documentation will not be released into a single download
format until the beta rounds are over. The documentation is changing quite
frequently at this time and the POV-Team will not release single copies of
it, as a seperate download, until the docs have been finalized.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group